Saturday, December 13, 2008

D.BAIL/PRE-COLLEGE PROGRAM


"One of the things that I do outside of the industry that I'm most proud of is my work with the young people. I am a Media Arts Instructor for a program called Upward Bound at NJCU. It's a weekend program that helps middle school/high school get prepared for college. The program gives classes on Saturday, extra tutoring, it pays for their SAT test and college applications. I work with the students who are trying to work in the entertainment field. I teach four aspects of Media including Film, Radio, TV & Audio. We shoot a documentary/movie once a semester that the students write and produce themselves. I encourage their creativity, and allow them to stand out and be leaders. The class also works on their self-esteem and helping them become better communicators in general. This is the best aspect of my career, the chance to give back. There are so many kids who don't have an outlet in the streets. I want them to feel as whatever they want to do in life as long as they have education and work hard they can achieve it." - D.BAIL


"US" DOCUMENTRY:



"KILLER PARTY" MOVIE:



"MAD MAD REAL WORLD" MOVIE:



GOTHIC KNIGHTS NEWS:



"TALK OF TOWN" SHOW:

No comments:

FREE PREVIEW ON GRUSTLEMEDIA.COM #Grustlin