Friday, December 12, 2008

D.BAIL/SOHH.COM


"I began interning at SOHH.com in 2001 which was a crazy year. I was still in college making the proper adjustments to school full time, working part time and keeping a internship. I remember being at the old office downtown Jersey City on 9/11 watching the second plane hit those buildings. The next day I started working for Americorps National Service and went straight to NYC helping out. SOHH gave me the opportunity to humble myself, work hard, soak up information about the industry and not complain. SOHH.com is hands down one of the best websites out today and I seen them come up through dedication and sacrifice. It is definitely an inspiration for me and others starting out with their own company. The Co-Owner was someone I had looked up to for years and he taught me to do the little things well and when bigger opportunties came I would be able to handle it. A lot of people want to work in the business but don't like to put any work in. I interned a total of 5 years with various companies because you have to pay dues..." - D.BAIL
MOOD MUSIC 3 PREVIEW ON SOHH:






No comments:

FREE PREVIEW ON GRUSTLEMEDIA.COM #Grustlin