Wednesday, January 14, 2009

D.BAIL/NEW YEAR GRIND


"Happy belated New Year, 2008 was a rough year for many and I salute those whose stayed on their grind and stayed focused. As many crazy things that have happened within our world including the weak economic state we've been in, it's been harder than ever to keep following those dreams, but I'm here to encourage and tell you to KEEP PUSHING! I am thankful for my family & friends and most important the blessings God has bestowed upon me. I plan on making this my biggest year yet. The entertainment business like most other businesses is suffering to the point where even the most educated and experienced people could be here today and gone tomorrow. At the end of the day, this is still the year of the entrepreneur and the year of change. I believe we will see alot of folks becoming their own bosses and CEO's to make things happen. So in 2009 I wish all my colleagues and friends the best of success! Stay tuned for more from D.Bailey productions." - D.BAIL

No comments:

FREE PREVIEW ON GRUSTLEMEDIA.COM #Grustlin